C A N D Y L I F E
bonjour

Put your own


cbox

Replace with your cbox code. Jangan lebih dari 220px :3

latest


thanks to

Basecode :Ziera
Template By :FarahTyra
Other : // //
Edited By : Your Name


& I don't know what to do cos i'll never be with you.
Monday, August 15, 2016 | 10:01 PM | 0 comments
School has been mad. 

Recently a little disillusioned , a little bored with life. -shrugs- 

Been eating so much recently, hard to believe i just had my braces one month ago! :P

What is it about me that discard people easily. When it comes to acquaintances, i'll usually pretend i don't see them when i see them when i'm out in town or something. Is that just me or do other people do it too. Ironically, i am supposedly the more social one in MSP. Once again, difficult to believe. 

major FOMO man, what a shit feeling, Am i really a Gemini? Geminis are people-people. I'm the least people-person ever. 

Haven't drank in awhile, recently realised, As much as i hate to think myself of an alcoholic. Alcohol was my solution. Celebration? Drink! Sadness? Drink! Angry? Drink. But i feel less of that now. Is it a growing old thing? Or is it that i mix less with drinkers and  more with less-stressed. chilled friends? Who knows. People are looking at it like it's a good thing though so i guess that's what it is. 

One more thing i'd like to address. Among friends, what is the bottom line? What are some thing you have said / someone said to you that feel cannot be reversed? Food for thought. 

I. Cannot. Wait for korea trip and Wicked Musical, i will study and work my ass off for this to happen! 


Older Post | Newer Post