C A N D Y L I F E
bonjour

Put your own


cbox

Replace with your cbox code. Jangan lebih dari 220px :3

latest


thanks to

Basecode :Ziera
Template By :FarahTyra
Other : // //
Edited By : Your Name


Why are you looking down all the wrong roads?
Friday, August 14, 2015 | 5:53 PM | 0 comments
How was everyone's Jubilee Weekend!! 

I didn't do much cos I'm lazybones but nevertheless enjoyed the nua feeling of having a day to rest one after another for 5 consecutive days! :)

Feel like i'm neglecting my friends can't wait for Sept to come so I can be a free bird and do WHATEVER i want like tanning, blogging, play the lockdown games, eat good food, buy presents, read, shopping, go to parks (for leisure!) and so many others! 

Speaking of shopping, i really need to buy more clothes that are not black, i'm turning into such a boring person. Some people carry black well, i think i just let black carry me, which is terrible. 

L has been texting me forever and if i were to be completely honest about it, he's wearing me down a little, not a difficult feat considering how weak my resolve is. Anyway, i'm doing good and not replying but basically i feel like when i care for you / like you , i'll give you my 110% but if you screw me over / let me give up on you, then there's no amount of tears , words, cajoling or even drama would bring me back. I could turn into the most callous person you would ever know. That's just the way it is with me. But then again, it takes ALOT of wasted time and crying and quarrels (which i don't do much btw) to give up on someone, but when i do reach that point, there's no turning back for you and me. If we were friends or even more , then don't expect the same after that point. We're less than friends. Strangers, that's what I'd say we are. So go live your live and get the hell out of mine. 

Up early today cos i have to travel all the way to Pulau Mediacorp for a mid-afternoon meeting UGH. Reallllllllly? :( 

Older Post | Newer Post