C A N D Y L I F E
bonjour

Put your own


cbox

Replace with your cbox code. Jangan lebih dari 220px :3

latest


thanks to

Basecode :Ziera
Template By :FarahTyra
Other : // //
Edited By : Your Name


I won't give up without a fight. The fear of falling apart.
Sunday, May 31, 2015 | 7:54 AM | 0 comments
Update Update Update! 

Everyone blog liao my last post was earlier this month! Hehehe.

Anyway about 100+ more days to end of my proj and I'm free to enjoy a break of about 1 -2 months. CAN'T WAIT!! Gonna start compiling the things I wanna do. Honestly quite sian that the Taiwan trip cannot be done in the Aug - Oct trip because it would mean I'm going to be working even while on holiday #whatislife #workaholic #bobian #sibeisian LOL

But whatever will come , will come. It's no time to worry now. Soon my cute little colleagues aka 118 minions will be leaving the proj and I'll be doing everything by myself again BACK TO BASICS. but then if colleagues who came in like for a few months can do more than what i'm handling now WHY CAN'T I RIGHT? Positivity, Joanne, Positivity. 

Also, school has been good! Now that one semester is done, I can finally breathe, kinda feels weird that I have free time and don't need to burn midnight oil all the time. Gonna be enjoying this time while I can, before sem 2 starts and I have to do 118 alone (noooooooooooo~). Think A & Z are tgt , they damn cute hahaha i wonder if that enemy-turn-friends-turn-lovers thing really work in real life... we shall see! 

Celebrated BARFDAY with MSP + Elicia BF + Chio Bu represent (Jia Lin) by K-ing our hearts out and eating a lot! Had a mini-gathering with the Supremes to unexpectedly, talk about our feelings, I'm glad this grp has Don and Ziyi cos at least there are balanced viewpoints ... sorta. The cake was completely unexpected because I thought it was just a meetup and we were at a bar!! Who knew bars had cakes! Anyway I secretly like being surprised, esp when I don't have a single clue (which is fairly easy because at most times I'm pretty oblivious heheheheh). Then spent my birthday at work but i tried to arrange things so that I would have a good time , (& I did so yay!). Upper east siders surprised me with some DAMN SWEET present they put tgt, hahahah I think in life, you meet people and despite differences, affinity will just pull you together like that. I ALSO WAS DAMN SHOCKED BECAUSE I HAD NOTHING LIKE THAT THE PAST TWO YEARS in office. Aiyo, i really very touched by the efforts made by these people and I really hope my birthday wishes became true! Lastly, had dinner and cake (again!) with fam at Tim Ho Wan (yayyyyy will never get sick of HK food).

Okay i tired already, did nothing other than eat sleep and use com today but I really damn tired, so weird.. Anyway scooting off! 

Love, 
Jojo. 





Older Post | Newer Post