C A N D Y L I F E
bonjour

Put your own


cbox

Replace with your cbox code. Jangan lebih dari 220px :3

latest


thanks to

Basecode :Ziera
Template By :FarahTyra
Other : // //
Edited By : Your Name


"I wanted to dance with you today"
Sunday, August 23, 2015 | 5:17 AM | 0 comments
Do you ever feel like sometimes you just can't get across your message to someone? That feeling super UGHHHH. 

Looking at my life so far i think it's fair enough to say that it most definitely not how I pictured it but i'm really not complaining. In the past I used to think I will go pursue my dreams to be a choir conductor, & then I thought it was impractical so I wanted to be a Childcare teacher then I had pretty valid concerns so that didn't work out too. So under the advice of my brother and my slight interest, I went into Mass Comm, and then quite expectedly I started working at MDC. When i finished poly, I seriously considered studying overseas that it almost became a reality because I was quite stubborn that i was not going to study in SIM overseas uni, nor can I make it to local U. it was really quite unexpected that i ended up in UniSim, it's not exactly the most conventional choice for someone my age. I know the thing I risk losing out are like camps and campus life but oh well! Already one semester in~ Just blaze thru it! 

I mean sure I may have missed an "important part of life" but I'm sure there's other first-times or milestones to look at such as...

(1) Moving in to somewhere for the first time! 
(2) A change / upgrade in jobs.
(3) Taking my parents on vacation.
(4) Witnessing one of my good friends getting married. 
(5) Getting my driving licences. 
(6) Organising a secret solo trip and buying my own plane tickets
(7) A vacation with a boyfriend.

I'm sure there's many many more & I'm just excited for it all! :) 

Older Post | Newer Post