C A N D Y L I F E
bonjour

Put your own


cbox

Replace with your cbox code. Jangan lebih dari 220px :3

latest


thanks to

Basecode :Ziera
Template By :FarahTyra
Other : // //
Edited By : Your Name


If you love somebody, better tell them while they're here.
Monday, October 26, 2015 | 7:15 AM | 0 comments
Hello! 

Because studying for exams is too mainstream and boring so I'm here to blog! 

Gaining weight like crazy cos i'm kinda free right now and studying makes me a huge eater(not exactly sure why, like, do I study with my brain or stomach HMMMM) 

Watched 少女时代 & to say i had no thoughts about it will be complete bullshit but i'll leave that for later when i feel emotional enough. 

School is meh~ Wish i didn't have to mug for exams while / right before a vacay, really feel like just giving up for the exam :\

Reconnected with a good friend from the past, in all honesty, what it felt like was... fumbling. Fumbling over each other, trying to not cross - sentences, apologising when we do (read : who does that?!) it's just like that song, 最熟悉的陌生人. At the same time, it's such a grand relief to realise that we still laugh at the same things and people, our eyes sparkles & shine at the same thing. I wish the fight didn't happened of course, I wish you, me and other relevant people did not act the way we did. But we were stupid. Stupid 19-year-olds. Although the awkwardness is there, as I anticipated, I didn't have that "will we really?" feeling when you said "see you soon, again" awkwardly wayyy ahead of your bus-stop. All i felt then was a strange swelling of my heart, not in the way people love, i think, more like in contentment. 

Wrote a post for you on instagram today, you probably didn't see it, even if you did, you wouldn't have understood / liked it. Too mushy, cramping your style. Do i still know you well? Or have you evolved into yet another person via these big scary big words called adulthood and growth while we lost touch voluntarily? Time will tell, i guess, my friend. Trust will take a much much longer time to grow again once it's broken and to be very honest, i would never trust you 100% again but i'm willing to work for whatever it's worth because I really liked us. We make a good team, you and me. So .. I guess i'll see you around. 

geez, talk about not getting emotional. 

Peace out, people. 

P.S Hang in there, it's only Monday ;) 

Older Post | Newer Post